Do you often feel like there’s more to this our present way of life?
Do you sometimes feel like your life should count for more?
Living the abundant life is more than driving the latest car or wearing the latest designer clothes. It’s being kingdom minded, bearing an unquenchable thirst and passion for God’s kingdom.
Today, I want you to spend some time to pray a prayer of abundance.
It may not be the kind of abundance you have in mind, or it may be.
Whatever you thoughts may be about abundance, join me to pray all the same.
If you are ready for more than what your life looks like right now, please join me to pray today.
“But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned by the Lord Jesus – the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful Grace of God.” – Acts 20:28
“I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener.He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more.You have already been pruned and purified by the message I have given you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.
“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing.Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned.But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted!When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.” – John 15:1-8
- Thank You Father for today.
- I bless Your holy name for keeping me and watching over me and all that’s mine. Truly, I am grateful and I return all praise, honour and adoration to you.
- Lord, I am are confident in Your ability to hear and answer me.
- Father, I come before You today and I declare that my life will count for You in Jesus name.
- Lord, from today, I declare that I am spiritually fruitful. Help me to use my life for Your glory.
- Father, help me not to be so consumed by my personal goals and desires that I forget the very reason for our existence.
- Lord, cause my life to matter for Your use. Help me to be totally sold out to the things that matter to You.
- Lord, I declare that I will bear fruits and those fruits will abide. I will populate Your kingdom Lord in Jesus name.
- Help me to be committed to winning souls for Christ. Everywhere I find myself, I will be a shining example of a true child of God, that my life will bring sinners to the saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus.
- Lord, I pray that I will not be cast away as unfruitful in Your Presence in Jesus name.
- Anything in me that will not allow me to bear fruits as You want, Lord, please cleanse me and purge me from them all in Jesus name.
- Thank you Lord because from now on, my life will continually bring pleasure to You in Jesus name.
I declare that I receive answers to my prayers with thanksgiving in Jesus name. Amen
Have a Blessed Day,