If we pause long enough from all our daily activities, when we have a few quite moments, when we can search within ourselves, we often sense a certain discontent in our hearts. We often know that there’s more. There’s more to the usual activities, there has to be more. Life cannot just be all about this, there must be so much more.
If you feel this type of discontent, then we are on the same page. Is there more to life than what you’re currently experiencing? Yes, there has to be! And the yearning you feel in your heart is from God, He has specially designed us to long for more than just the ordinary. He created us for a Reason.
“You saw me before I was born. Every day of my life was recorded in your book. Every moment was laid out before a single day had passed.” – Psalm 139:16
Today, we pray:
- Lord, I thank You that You have created me for so much more than this.
- Father I ask that You begin to reveal Yourself to me in a new way.
- Lord, open my eyes to see the things you want me to see concerning my purpose in you.
- Lord, those stirrings in my heart, heart, I pray that I receive clarity concerning them them. I will not be confused.
- Lord, help me to recognize the inner promptings of The Spirit of God as He leads me Daily.
- Help me to make those difficult decisions that I have to make to put my life in order for God’s purpose to be manifested In my life.
- Lord, I receive grace in a new dimension to move into my purpose and ordination in Jesus name.
- I declare that I am taking over territories, I am breaking through barriers, I am touching lives and affecting destinies. My life is showcasing Your purpose an plans in my generation in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I say fear will not hold me back, lack will not hold me back, I will not hold myself back in the name of Jesus.
- From Today onward, I live my life with a sense of purpose and Destiny in Jesus! I Am More Than This!
- Thank You Lord for hearing and for answering as we pray in Jesus name.
Together on The Journey of Purpose,