“…in that I command you today to love the Lord your God, to walk in His ways, and to keep His commandments, His statutes, and His judgements, that you may live and multiply; and the Lord your God will bless you in the land which you go to possess.” Deutoronomy 30:16
God is not under any obligation to bless and multiply you if you’re not willing to Love Him, Walk in His ways, Keep His Commandments, statutes and judgements.
You desire His Blessings and Multiplication? Follow His laid down Principles.
This morning we Pray:
- Lord, I acknowledge my failings and my lukewarmness when it comes to Loving You. Father, help me to Love You. Create in me a heart of flesh sensitive to Your Love.
- Lord, help me to walk in your ways. Help me to hear Your voice as You lead me each day saying “this is the way, walk in it”.
- Lord, help me to keep your commandments, your specific instructions that you have given me for my life.
- Lord, help me to follow your statutes, to keep your laws. Everything you desire for me to do as Your Daughter, please help me to do them.
- Lord, I choose to keep your judgements. I choose to trust Your Will for my life, to trust Your purpose and plans for me.
- Lord, as I do Your will, let Your Blessings flow into my life in abundance.
- Lord, cause me to multiply on every side. Cause me to break forth on every side.
- As I begin to possess the Land that You have set out for me to possess, I receive Your Grace to Prosper and to Flourish in that Land.
We pray in Jesus Name. Amen.
‘Daughters Pray’ is an Initiative of www.deardaughterofgod.com and prayer sessions are published Every Tuesday.
This post was first published on www.deardaughterofgod.com