Lately, I’ve come across a number of posts/articles/discussions by women ‘complaining’ about their husbands being laid back in certain areas of their marriages.
The temptation usually is to complain or grumble or nag!
Today, I’d like for us to use another method to get the results we desire – Pray for Our husbands.
Please pray even if you’re very angry with your spouse right now. God will grant you grace and you will see results for these prayers in Jesus name.
“She does him good, and not harm,
all the days of her life. – Proverbs 31:12 [Emphasis Mine]
All the days of her life means whether she’s happy with him or not.
- I thank You for my life today and I bring my heart before you today. Lord, I surrender to you every ill feeling towards my husband. Father, please remove every anger, bitterness, malice towards my husband, from my heart.
- I ask for grace to pray and receive answers in Jesus name.
- Father, I thank You for my husband [mention his name]. I thank You because You are a prayer answering God and You will hear every petition I will bring before You today.
“…But we have the mind of Christ.” – 1 Corinthians 2:16b
- Lord, I pray for my husband’s heart today, that his heart will be surrendered to You totally. I pray that he will make you Lord and the center of his affairs in Jesus name.
- I declare that my husband will take his rightful position as the head in our home in Jesus name.
- Lord, I ask that my husband takes his place spiritually, physically, materially, financially and in every other regard in Jesus name.
- I pray for the mind of Christ for my husband, that he may follow only your instructions everyday of his life.
- I pray for Spiritual growth for you [mention his name] and I declare that you begin to mature in Christ. You will begin to long for constant fellowship with the Lord and for His presence at all times.
FOR THE UNSAVED HUSBAND – Lord, I ask that You will reveal Yourself to [mention his name] and cause him to come to the saving knowledge of Jesus Christ. I pray that he will come to acknowledge Jesus as his saviour and as his Lord.
Let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us, and establish the work of our hands upon us; yes, establish the work of our hands! – Psalm 90:17
- Lord, I declare God’s favour upon the work of husband’s hands and I pray that You will establish him concerning his work, business, career, in Jesus name. I declare God’s favour upon you [mention his name] and upon your work.
- I pray that everything that has been difficult for you before now will receive the mercy of God. You will receive ease and doors of opportunities and breakthroughs begin to open unto you concerning on every side in Jesus name.
And don’t let us yield to temptation, but rescue us from the evil one. – Matthew 6:13
- Lord, I pray that my husband’s heart is safeguarded from every form of temptation in Jesus name. He will not fall victim of any plan of the enemy to derail him. He will fulfill God’s purpose for his life in Jesus name.
- Lord, give him the grace to refuse any form of proposal that will lure him away from Your presence and will for his life in Jesus name.
Let them be yours alone And not for strangers with you. Let your fountain be blessed, And rejoice in the wife of your youth. As a loving hind and a graceful doe, Let her breasts satisfy you at all times; Be exhilarated always with her love..” – Proverbs 5:17-19
- I pray that my husband will not fall into any sexual sin in Jesus name. He will remain above reproach. [If he’s living in sin, begin to call him out of that state of sexual sin and break every ungodly covenant he has made with his sexual partner(s) in Jesus name]
- I declare that my husband will love me forever and his love will never be compromised in Jesus name. Our marriage will wax stronger and stronger each and everyday.
- I pray that you [mention his name] are a good father to our child[ren]. You will be kind always, lovingly firm, responsible and a good example like your heavenly father is in Jesus name.
The LORD says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you. – Psalm 32:8
- Lord, I pray that my husband’s decisions will be in accordance to your will for our family. He will not make any decision that will affect our family adversely in Jesus name.
- I cut away from him any friend or family member that wants to lead him into error and I ask that he will not walk in error in Jesus name. He makes decisions that will advance our lives in every way at every time
- I pray for you that God’s peace will guard your heart always in Jesus name. He will always stand for truth and against evil and injustice in the name of Jesus.
- I ask that the Lord will watch over you and you will not die young. You will fulfill the number of your days in Jesus name.
- I pray that you will live in good health all the days of your life. I speak strength to you and to every part of your being. You will not live your days in sickness and ill health.
- I secure your future with the Blood of Jesus. The Lord is removing every crooked thing the enemy may want to send into your future now.
- From today, you begin to flourish and prosper, you begin to enjoy God’s goodness on a grand scale.
- You will make heaven in Jesus name. Nothing will take you off track, nothing will derail you. At the end of your days, the Lord will say “Well Done”
- Thank You Lord for we have received answers with thanksgiving in Jesus name.
“So will My word be which goes forth from My mouth; It will not return to Me empty, Without accomplishing what I desire, And without succeeding in the matter for which I sent it.” Isaiah 55:11(NASB)
If you’d like to share how God has blessed you with answers to your prayers, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Love You Ladies,
This post was first published on www.strivingnigerianmom.com