Be still and know that I am God. (Psalm 46:10).
I know how difficult it is to remain still in the midst of chaos, confusion and troubling circumstances.
Being still is the last thing you want to do!
I don’t know what your situation is or what challenges life has thrown your way.
The Lord is saying to you this morning..
Anytime I feel discouraged, I often encourage myself with the thought that God is in control, and because He’s the One in Control, my tomorrow will be alright.
Today, we Pray:
- Lord, I worship you because of who You Are – You are The God my heart can safely trust in.
- Lord, I know how difficult it is to remain calm and to be still, especially in these times when I am always expected to be in motion. I confess that I cannot do this on my own.
“For God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.” – Philipians 2:15
- Father, Please give me the Grace to trust totally in You today for my particular situation. I surrender my desires and thoughts to You today Lord.
- Father, Please sort me out where I need it the most in Jesus name. Let my mouth be filled with testimonies of Your goodness in Jesus name.
“I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.” -Psalm 31:7
- I pray Lord that my waiting on You will not be in vain, my joy will be full in Jesus name.
We Pray in Jesus name.
Be Encouraged, He Knows your name…!
Love You,Oluseye Ashiru