No longer will you need the sun to shine by day,
nor the moon to give its light by night,
for the Lord your God will be your everlasting light,
and your God will be your glory.
Your sun will never set;
your moon will not go down.
For the Lord will be your everlasting light.
Your days of mourning will come to an end. – Isaiah 60:19-20
- Lord, we are grateful for the past 4 days. You are indeed a faithful God. Father, take all the adoration and glory in Jesus name.
- Thank You Lord for answered prayers, thank You for hearkening unto our voices as we pray to You.
- Father, I pray concerning the next year, that every enemy of my soul that is waiting for my light to dim will be put to shame in Jesus name.
- My light will not go dim i 2016. I will move from one level of glory to another, from one level of blessings to another in Jesus name.
- Father, I pray that my sun will never set. I declare Lord, that I move higher and higher in Jesus name.
- I will never have a better past in Jesus name. I pray that my 2016 will be glorious, full of the splendor that comes from God alone. I declare, Lord, that You are my everlasting light in Jesus name.
- I pray that I will not sorrow or weep in 2016. I say that my days of mourning are over. All the things that caused me to weep in the past year, I pray that they will not go with me into the New Year in Jesus name.
- Thank You Lord for answered prayers as we pray in Jesus name.
Have a great day Women of God.
Keep sharing with others. Our 2016 must be beautiful in Jesus name.
This post was first published on www.deardaughterofgod.com