A few days ago, a report was made of gunmen who gained entrance into a school (Babington Macaulay Junior Seminary) Ikorodu in Lagos, Nigeria, and three students of the school were abducted.
I was quite disturbed about the news when I heard. I was just trying to imagine the kind of trauma those kids must be going through.
My thoughts were also on the fact that it’s only the Lord than can keep. I mean it could happen to anyone. These kids were in school and they were abducted from their classroom! The story is that the school and the students tried to fight back but they were overpowered by the gunmen who had more sophisticated weapons.
I know I can only imagine the pain and confusion in that school, with the parents and everyone directly affected.
Please wherever you find yourself, can we just say a word of prayer for these kids?
“Let God arise, Let His enemies be scattered; Let those also who hate Him flee before Him. As smoke is driven away, So drive them away; As wax melts before the fire, So let the wicked perish at the presence of God.” – Psalms 68:1-2
- Let us pray that the Lord will throw confusion into the camp of the kidnappers.
- Let us ask that the Lord will turn the hearts of the kidnappers to do His own will.
- We declare safety over those kids in Jesus name. We Pray for their quick and speedy release in the name of Jesus.
- We declare that the Lord will save them by His mighty hand of Miracle in Jesus name.
- Father, we hand over this situation to You. Please take charge and absolute control in Jesus name.
- Lord, we ask that this case will be resolved soon.
- We receive wisdom on behalf of all the agencies involved in handling the situation in Jesus name. We Pray that they will handle the situation in a way that will bring quick and positive results soon.
- We declare that there shall be no loss of any kind in Jesus name. The children will not be violated in any way in Jesus name.
- We take this opportunity to pray that God will keep all our children who are in school by His hand of power and protection.
- We ask that no evil shall be heard concerning anyone of them in Jesus name.
- Thank You Lord for we receive answers to our Prayer in Jesus name.