“And Jabez called on the God of Israel saying, “Oh, that You would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that Your hand would be with me, and that You would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain!” So God granted him what he requested.” – 1 Chronicles 4:10
God is Good. His ways are Good.
He can change your circumstances.
He is able to rewrite the story of your life no matter where you are now. He is able to establish you and turn your situation around.
If God was capable of moving Jabez to the point of blessedness, He is able to do the same for you too.
This Morning, we pray:
- Lord, I am grateful to You for who You are – A Life Transforming God.
- I thank You because You will change the story of my life.
- I thank You for your Power that is working in me, turning every situation around for my good.
- Father, I ask that I will experience the place of honor You have prepared for me
“Now Jabez was more honorable than all his brothers…” 1 Chronicles 4:9
- I refuse to remain in the Place of pain.
- I rise above every limiting situation in my life. I refuse to be held down by any of them.
- I declare that I am breaking forth on every side, to the right and to the left
“For you will spread out to the right and to the left…” – Isaiah 54:3
- I declare that my territory is expanded for God, I am being used of God in a mighty way.
- I declare that the hand of the Lord is upon me for good.
- I declare that I am kept from evil, evil is far from my destination.
- I declare that I am a constant source of Joy, I do not bring anyone pain or sorrow all the days of my life.
- Lord, I declare that every request of mine today is granted, and I begin to see a Divine manifestation of Your enlargement upon my life.
We pray in Jesus’ name.
This post was first published on http://www.deardaughterofgod.com