“O Lord, I have come to you for protection;
don’t let me be disgraced.
Save me, for you do what is right.
Turn your ear to listen to me;
rescue me quickly.
Be my rock of protection,
a fortress where I will be safe.
You are my rock and my fortress.
For the honor of your name, lead me out of this danger.
Pull me from the trap my enemies set for me,
for I find protection in you alone.
I entrust my spirit into your hand.
Rescue me, Lord, for you are a faithful God.” Psalm 31:1-5
Do you sometimes feel like you’re in between a rock and a hard place? Are you feeling overwhelmed at the mere thought of all you’re going through? Do you feel like it’s just too much for you to handle? Are you on the verge of letting it all go?
This morning, I don’t know what your situation is, I don’t know what battles you’re confronted with…
I have Good News for you! There’s someone who has got your back, and He is God!
Anytime I feel discouraged, I often encourage myself with the thought that God is in control, and because He’s the One in Control, my tomorrow will be alright.
This Morning, we Pray:
- Lord, I worship you because of who You Are – A caring Father who does what is right
- Lord, it is unto You I have come this morning, I take refuge under Your Everlasting Arms. Please be my Protection
“The name of the LORD is a strong tower; the righteous man runs into it and is safe” – proverbs 18:10
- Father, Let me not be put to shame concerning … [mention your situation]. I will not be disgraced
- Father, listen to my cry today and answer me quickly. I know You’re Never late, always on time.
- Please be my Rock of Protection, my Place of safety
- Father, please come through for me, not because I deserve it, but for the honor of Your Name
- Please, Lord, lead me out of every Dangerous situation that I have found myself entangled with
- Lord, please rescue me because of Your faithfulness
“From the ends of the earth, I cry to you for help when my heart is overwhelmed. Lead me to the towering rock of safety” – Psalm 61:2
- Lord, I declare that I receive Your Joy in my heart, I will be glad and I will rejoice. I declare that the Joy of the Lord is my strength. I am encouraged today.
“I will be glad and rejoice in your love, for you saw my affliction and knew the anguish of my soul.” -Psalm 31:7
We Pray In Jesus Name.
This post was first published on http://www.deardaughterofgod.com