“Now there was a famine in the land—besides the previous famine in Abraham’s time—and Isaac went to Abimelek king of the Philistines in Gerar. The Lord appeared to Isaac and said, “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live. Stay in this land for a while, and I will be with you and will bless you. For to you and your descendants I will give all these lands and will confirm the oath I swore to your father Abraham. I will make your descendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and will give them all these lands, and through your offspringa all nations on earth will be blessed, because Abraham obeyed me and did everything I required of him, keeping my commands, my decrees and my instructions.” So Isaac stayed in Gerar. – Genesis 26:1-6
- With gratitude in our hearts for the past 14 days, Lord, we come before Your throne of grace. And we say thank You Lord. Thank You for answered prayers. We appreciate You Lord for the great and mighty things You have done and will still do.
- We are extremely grateful for Your Love towards us. Take all the Glory Lord.
- Father I ask that in 2016, I receive grace to follow Your every instruction.
- I will only go where Your favour and hand of mercy will go with me. I will not walk into error in Jesus name.
- Lord, You know where all the blessings are, please lead me in the way that I should go.
- The strategy I require to avoid and overcome every situation of famine in the coming year, I declare that I receive them in Jesus name.
- I will not live in lack in Jesus name.
- In my place of assignment, I will be blessed in Jesus name.
- Where You have prepared for me, I will see Your hand and I ask You will bless me in Jesus name.
- I locate my place of blessing and in that place I will enjoy increase and a breaking forth in Jesus name.
- Thank You for answered prayers as I pray in Jesus name.
Tomorrow is another time in God’s presence.
PS: This is inviting all mothers to be a part of our Facebook Group. If you’d like to join other mothers in a community where we can bear each others burden, please follow the link below to be a part of this community of mothers:
This post was first published on www.deardaughterofgod.com