“You are the salt of the earth; but if the salt has become tasteless, how can it be made salty again? It is no longer good for anything, except to be thrown out and trampled under foot by men. “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden; nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house. – Matthew 5:13-16
- Thank You Lord for the past 12 Days of Your Grace and mercy. We return all Glory to You Lord.
- Today, Lord our heart cry is that from this day and as we journey into the next year, make us people of relevance.
- Father, we pray that our lives will make a difference to others.
- Lord, we refuse to be content with getting blessed. We move to the level of being a blessing unto others.
- Father, we pray that our lights will shine and penetrate every darkness around us in Jesus name.
- We Pray that our lives will bring You glory and that we will truly be salt in Jesus name.
- We ask that we will never be trampled underfoot because we refuse to be used for Your glory in Jesus name.
- I shall not become tasteless and my light will not be overshadowed by darkness.
- I declare that I am a city set on a hill, and I will shine forth to remove every form of darkness round about me in Jesus name.
- Lord, we are so grateful for the things You have done for us in the last 12 Days. Take all of the Glory.
- We have prayed receiving answers with thanksgiving in Jesus name.
PS: Apologies for the late post.
If you’d like to join other mothers in a community where we can bear each others burden, please follow the link below to be a part of this community of mothers:
This post was first published on www.deardaughterofgod.com