“One day the widow of a member of the group of prophets came to Elisha and cried out, “My husband who served you is dead, and you know how he feared the LORD. But now a creditor has come, threatening to take my two sons as slaves.”
“What can I do to help you?” Elisha asked. “Tell me, what do you have in the house?” “Nothing at all, except a flask of olive oil,” she replied.
And Elisha said, “Borrow as many empty jars as you can from your friends and neighbors. Then go into your house with your sons and shut the door behind you. Pour olive oil from your flask into the jars, setting each one aside when it is filled.”
So she did as she was told. Her sons kept bringing jars to her, and she filled one after another. Soon every container was full to the brim! “Bring me another jar,” she said to one of her sons.
“There aren’t any more!” he told her. And then the olive oil stopped flowing.
When she told the man of God what had happened, he said to her, “Now sell the olive oil and pay your debts, and you and your sons can live on what is left over.” – 2 Kings 4:1-7
- Thank You Lord for Days 1 to 13.
- We can testify to Your goodness and your grace. Take all the Glory Lord.
- Father, I pray for your overflowing abundance in the next year.
- I declare that I have more than enough in Jesus name.
- I will not lack anything that is good. Lord, You will surpass all my expectations in Jesus name.
- Lord, multiply the little I have in my hand. Expand it and cause me to enjoy more than enough on every level in Jesus name.
- Whenever any situation that can bring shame comes my way, Lord show up for me in Jesus name.
- Let me never be disgraced in Jesus name. Please show up for me in every tight corner in Jesus name.
- Help me never to limit you in my mind in Jesus name. As I open my vessels Lord, cause them to be filled to overflowing in Jesus name.
- Help me to trust You to take me into a new level of abundance in Jesus name.
- Thank you Lord because I know that from now on, I will receive a new level of favour in Jesus name.
- So shall it be for me in Jesus name.
- We receive answers to our prayers with thanksgiving in Jesus name
PS: This is inviting all mothers to be a part of our Facebook Group. If you’d like to join other mothers in a community where we can bear each others burden, please follow the link below to be a part of this community of mothers:
This post was first published on www.deardaughterofgod.com