“But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned by the Lord Jesus – the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful Grace of God.” – Acts 20:24
“I am the true grapevine, and my Father is the gardener. He cuts off every branch of mine that doesn’t produce fruit, and he prunes the branches that do bear fruit so they will produce even more. You have already been pruned and purified by the message I have given you. Remain in me, and I will remain in you. For a branch cannot produce fruit if it is severed from the vine, and you cannot be fruitful unless you remain in me.
“Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from me you can do nothing. Anyone who does not remain in me is thrown away like a useless branch and withers. Such branches are gathered into a pile to be burned. But if you remain in me and my words remain in you, you may ask for anything you want, and it will be granted! When you produce much fruit, you are my true disciples. This brings great glory to my Father.” – John 15:1-8
- Lord, we are so grateful for the things You have done for us in the last 11 Days. We are confident in Your ability to hear us and answer us.
- Father, we come before You today and we ask that our lives will count for You in Jesus name.
- Lord, in this next year, help me to be Spiritually fruitful in Jesus name. Help me to use my life for Your glory.
- Father, help me not to be so consumed by my personal goals and desires that I forget the very reason for our existence.
- Lord, cause my life to matter for Your use. Help me to be totally sold out for the things that matter to You.
- Lord, I declare that I will bear fruits and those fruits will abide. I will populate Your kingdom in this next year Lord.
- Help me to be committed to winning souls for Christ. Everywhere I find myself, I will be a shining example of a true child of God, that my life will bring sinners to the saving knowledge of the Lord Jesus.
- Lord, I pray that I will not be cast away as unfruitful in Your Presence in Jesus name.
- Anything in me that will not allow me to bear fruits as You want, Lord, please cleanse me and purge me from them all in Jesus name.
- Thank you Lord because from now on, my life will continually bring pleasure to You in Jesus name.
- We receive answers to our prayers with thanksgiving in Jesus name.
Have a Blessed Day Sisters.
PS: This is inviting all mothers to be a part of our Facebook Group. If you’d like to join other mothers in a community where we can bear each others burden, please follow the link below to be a part of this community of mothers:
This post was first published on www.deardaughterofgod.com