‘I will cleanse them from all their iniquity by which they have sinned against Me, and I will pardon all their iniquities by which they have sinned against Me and by which they have transgressed against Me. – Jeremiah 33:8
With promises like this to pull us on, dear friends, let’s make a clean break with everything that defiles or distracts us, both within and without. Let’s make our entire lives fit and holy temples for the worship of God. – 2 Corinthians 7:1
- Awesome God, we appreciate You for the Great and mighty things You have done for us in this entire period. Lord, we are grateful for every prayer You have answered.
- Thank You for strength to pray in the last few days. Thank You for strength to keep praying till the end.
- Today Lord, we thank You for the great and precious promises You have given us concerning 2016. We ask that every single one of them will be ours in Jesus name.
- Father, I pray, that You will have mercy upon me and upon my household in Jesus name.
- Lord, forgive every iniquity of my heart. Let me not get into the New Year with sins and trespasses Lord. Please, just let Your mercy prevail.
- Father, pardon every transgression and every iniquity Lord, in Jesus name.
- Lord, everything that can truncate my destiny, Lord, cause them to taken away from me.
- Lord, take away from me every sin, every iniquity that will not allow me to enter into the fullness of Your plans and purposes for my life in 2016.
- Lord, I make a clean break from every single thing thing that can defile me and defile my spirit and my soul in Jesus name.
- I make a clean break from everything that will cause a distraction in my life, within and without in the next year in Jesus name.
- Lord, I declare that my entire life is fit and holy for Your worship.
- Thank You for the efficacy of the Blood of Jesus. Thank You Lord because I am made whole, I am cleansed for every unrighteousness in Jesus name.
Tomorrow is another time in God’s presence.
PS:Did you know that you can sign up to receive messages from here straight to your email? Just scroll up to the top of the page and sign up to receive these prayer points straight in your email box everyday.
This is also inviting all mothers to be a part of our Facebook Group. If you’d like to join other mothers in a community where we can bear each others burden, please follow the link below to be a part of this community of mothers:
Have a Great Day.
This post was first published on www.deardaughterofgod.com